Helping restructuring for business growth.Read More
Our highly experienced team of the Corporate Affairs division provides you a one window solution to manage all your statutory corporate obligations from the incorporation of a Company to providing regular support and advice.
Our services under this umbrella include but are not limited to the following:
• Finalization of Memorandum and Articles of Association.
• Formation of new companies.
• Preparation of prospectuses.
• Floatation of shares, TFCs, etc..
• Registration of Mortgages and charges.
• Maintenance of statutory books and compliance with company law requirements.
• Obtaining approval from Board of Investment (BOI) for establishment of laison, branch offices.
• Obtaining work permits from BOI.
• Obtaining approval from regulators for establishing specialised companies .
• Formation and registration of Charitable/Welfare Trusts, obtaining clearance from Ministry of Interior & providing assistance in connection with Certification of Pakistan Centre of Philanthropy (PCP).
• Economic Feasibility Studies before you make an important business decision.
• Formation and registration of Provident Fund Trust.
• Formation and registration of Pension Fund Trust.
• Formation and registration of Workers Profit Participation Fund Trust.
• Formation and registration of Gratuity Fund Trust.