Income Estimation for Banks
RASG provides an independent Income Estimation Services for Consumer Financing to various Banks.
RASG’s Valuable Clients for Income Estimation include:
- Askari Bank Limited
- Bank Islami Pakistan Limited
- Faysal Bank Limited
- Habib Bank Limited
- Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC)
- International Housing Finance Limited
- Meezan Bank Limited
- Dubai Islamic Bank
- United Bank Limited
- Summit Bank Limited
- Burj Bank Limited
- KASB Bank Limited
Advice on Labor Laws
- The firm also provides advice on various labor laws applicable to Pakistan, especially issues relating to expatriates, work-permits, vetting of contracts. For this purpose, the firm also associates itself with various legal consultants, whenever required.
Financial Management and Controls
- financial analysis,
- merger and acquisition evaluation,
- cost and budgetary controls,
- management reporting systems.
Economic Feasibility Studies
- studies conducted for the purpose of determining the market for a service or a product
- economic feasibility of the development proposed to meet the market needs.
Systems and Procedures
- paperwork simplification,
- forms design,
- procedures manuals,
- installation of manual and mechanical accounting systems
- work measurement, production planning and scheduling systems, improved inventory control techniques,
- plant and warehouse layout and work flow and other material handling capabilities.
- development of business plan and profit improvement program.
- cost impacts, market impacts, economic impacts, strengths and weaknesses analysis, best use studies.
Organization Studies and Personnel Management
- studies of organization structure,
- review of personnel policies,
- staffing studies, job evaluation, wage and salary review, retirement plans and executive recruiting.
Evaluation of business for proposed take over.
- Calculation of SWAP ratios
- Due Diligence Studies.
- Inventory valuation, particularly when there are questions concerning product stability, obsolescence or percentage completion of in process items.
- Review of forecasting and budgeting methods.